Thursday, September 24, 2009

Quick Update!


Since I'm pretty bogged down with life and school and whatnot I'm giving a quick update:


My grandmother is doing our invitations (she works as the design person for a printing press) so here it is!


Our colors are purple and light gold so the invitation colors will not be pink but we can rearrange everything and change the colors. This is just a general idea of what it will look like.

For our save the dates (need to order those soon) I couldn't really find anything but I knew I wanted magnets because you could simply put it on your fridge and not lose it. I wanted to go with the 123print.com website because the prices are affordable and i've seen the quality of their work but couldn't find a design I liked and I wanted my invites and save the dates to match but then they added an upload your own design to it so...problem solved!
The one year marker is fast approaching!

Becca

2 comments:

  1. That invitation is really pretty. I think that it will be a lot more elegant with your colors though, which are the colors of royalty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That invitation is lovely! I've also been looking on 123print & vistaprint. They just added some new, fall-inspired designs that I'm in love with! Congratulations on your wedding!

    ReplyDelete