Sunday, August 9, 2009

Hi All!

My name is Rebecca and I am ENGAGED! Exciting, right? I started this blog because it's pretty much been a whirlwind thing. I'd like to be able to look back and remember things.

My fiance moved to my small town for college and began working at the local bowling alley where I worked the front desk. Scott, the fiance, looked much older and although he continually asked me out a few hours after meeting me I continually said no. He was only two years older than me but looked about eight years older. Finally, a mutual friend convinced me to at least go on a date with him so after six no's I finally said yes. Three months later we moved in together and then 2 years and six months later we got engaged! We also have three beautiful puppies together.

The proposal will be the next blog.

Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment